Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.New Items.

I'm very excitied to anounce these new items that I will be offering this year. I have not updated my website yet. If you are interested in anything you see listed here, feel free to contact me for more information. .Photo Books. These beautiful books are a great way to have all your favorite photos from your session. You may have up to 35 photos in your book. 8x10 Hardcover $75 7x7 Hardcover $55 .Storyboards. All storyboards are customly designed by Katrina, this is a wonderfu way of displaying a few of your favortie images. They come on 2mm streyne for durabilty, and ready to be hanged. 10x20 $45 10x15 $40 5x10 $25 .Photo Cards. I offer custom designed photo cards such as birth announcements, birthday invatations, hoilday cards, etc. Set of 25 with envelopes $45 .Square Prints. It's hip to be square! These prints are becoming more popular, and not all photographers offer these. Sizes available: 5x5 10x10 12x12 20x20 .Gallery Wrap Canvas. These beautiful peices are great for any room. If interested, please ask for prices.

No comments: